Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oxford obsession and my amazing find


These oxfords were found on Free People.

My new beautiful Italian leather oxfords thrifted for $5. SCORE!

Since summer I've been obsessed with oxfords and knew it was going to be my must have for this fall season. I've seen them styled with everything from skirts to the boyfriend look. So I searched high and low to find something classic and, of course, affordable. Well, I found them in the least expected place for (drum roll please.....) $5!!!! I was at the Dress for Success sale back in early October and low and behold these beauties were there. Made of genuine leather from Italy, barely worn, pristine condition and in my size! We know those Italians can cobble some shoes. Anyway, there's nothing like a great find. Thought I'd share.

xoxo Winnie

No comments: