Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Color and patterns for baby boy


So I've been a complete flake when it comes to blogging lately, but I've had good reason. I've been a little preoccupied. I'm expecting and super excited since we found out we're having a little boy. Since I'm now starting to think about the baby's room, I've come to realize that baby boy room decorations are really limited! There's tons of cute girl stuff, but for boys it's a different story; it's either pastels, dated patterns or bad cartoons. I don't want to bring my little guy into a world of pastels, I want him to be greeted in a cheerful colorful room. Is that too much to ask?

So the other day, my dearest friend and new mamma, Bari, took me to the fabric store to pick fabrics out for Baby C's room. We'll (I mean Bari) will be making crib sheets, a bed skirt, curtains and maybe some other notions. But this is what I picked out. These fabrics colors and patterns make me giddy! I am in love with it and am pretty sure Baby C will love it too!

Can't wait to show you the finished room....might take a while as I don't have to be done until late May.

No comments: