Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am finally home for a while after a whirlwind of trips all over the world. I don't deny that I am a lucky girl! All trips were equally gratifying in its own way. You read all about Mexico in my previous post, then I was off to "exotic" Florida to visit my inlaws. It was nice that the whole family could get together again after 3 years and also great to get to know my nephew Nicklas better. I love being called Aunt Winnie. Here's a picture of my favorite little man.

Then I was off on a work trip to Europe. Sounds pretty glamorous, but I swear I worked during those 10 days....London, Paris and Amsterdam. I learned more about the business I work for and it was great to talk to the consumers, buyers and retailers that actually buy the product I work on. Nice change of pace from the office environment.

Now that the travels are all said and done, I'm looking forward to fall: celebrating a lot of birthdays, including mine and Jason's, cooking and baking more and just being here at home.

No comments: