Friday, September 12, 2008

I love Herve Leger


So most of you who know me, I love wearing dresses. The best fashion advice I read was "if you don't want people to know the circumference of your thighs, wear a skirt or dress." I love this motto and it makes getting dressed so much easier since you don't really have to think about separates when you slip on a dress. Needless to say, I cannot coordinate separates now.

Anyway, I was checking out all the NY Fashion week images and designers and ran into Herve Leger. I went to the website and found some really beautiful dresses. I love the lines, colors and the ready-to-wear factor of these dresses. If I had a few grand to spend, I think I would buy one of these dresses. But where in Portland would I wear something this fabulous?

No comments: