Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bike babe

I love the matching Brooks saddle and handle grips.
I got into naming my bikes since I got back from Amsterdam.
Her name is Scarlett.


This Bianchi was Jason's friends dad's bike,
Jason fixed it up and made it a single speed.
It's light weight, uncomplicated and just plain fun to ride.


Jason and I rode our matching Schwinns to a wedding reception.
I love the detachable basket in front.
I'm bringing some Euro influence back to PDX.
This bikes name is P.D, short for PDXy a combo of PDX and sexy.


Portland is one of the most bike friendly cities. So this summer Jason and I have been biking a ton. We bike to all over and it's always an adventure. It's a great way to get a little exercise and see the city in a whole new light. Here are my two bikes. The red Bianchi was a Valentine's day gift from Jason and the green Schwinn is my Sunday cruiser which Jason also has a matching version of it. Cute, I know!

1 comment:

JCallough said...

Darn right they're cute! Nothing but the best for my wife!