Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We are making PROGRESS!

Well, it's been an interesting 9 days without a bathroom, but Jason and I have come out stronger. We worked well as a team until late at night and we now have a working bathroom only 2 days behind schedule. There's a lot of finishing to do, like hanging the mirror, shelves, painting and trim, but at least we don't have to use the "Schultzy." Here's some more progress images.....can't wait to show you the finished product! Until then, here's the tease.


So you remember the demo that happened, that was the easy part. Remind me in person to tell you what Jason found in the floor boards when we demo-ed. It's an awesome story, but better if I showed you in person.

Can you believe it, proof that I do dirty work, covered in construction dust.

My awesome husband

My acrobatic husband.

1 comment:

BARI said...

i want after pics!!!