Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another reason I love Portland....

Killer Vintage Shops. For those of you who know me, you know that I love to shop! Everywhere I go and travel, shopping is a MUST. I've recently decided to be a little more green by trying to purchase reused clothing before I buy new. Portland is the home to vintage shopping and I definitely have my faves, but this store takes the cake. It's well merchandised, clean, the owner is super nice, the prices aren't ridiculous and the selection is one of the best I've ever seen for a vintage clothing shop. I stumbled across this gem last night while out with my friend Alaina hopping between Doug Fir and Ronton's on East Burnside. Yes, we were drinking and that could have added to my excitement as well. So, if you get the chance to check it out go to Rock and Rose http://www.rocknroseinc.comand let me know what you think.

No comments: