Monday, October 13, 2008

Another year.....


This weekend I celebrated another birthday. Without the pressure of a milestone birthday, this day turned out to be one of the best. Only God could have orchestrated the perfect fall weather we had this weekend. We hosted brunch at our house where Jason and I cooked up a storm because that's the way we like to do things....frittata, scones, banana bread, mimosas, coffee and irish cream, and of course a birthday wouldn't be complete without cake. Jason really out did himself this year with what he called the mile-high Mexican cake, which was 4 layers of chocolate cake with Mexican chocolate buttercream ganache frosting homemade with love. With another year come and gone, I have to reflect at how great a year I had and how very blessed I am with all the people who love and support me who live near and far. Thank you to all the cards, phone calls and facebook posts on my special day. Here's to another great year.

No comments: