Monday, October 13, 2008

Modern take...


Okay, I apologize for the delayed post on my European trip. I was in London, Paris and Amsterdam for 10 days on a marketing trip for work. Yes, it sounds pretty glamorous, but I promise you that I did work. My favorite part of the trip was Paris, probably because I got to spend the most time there, the food and drinks were fab, the people were super chic, and the sun was shining. The above was a really cool building I walked by in Paris that was super inspiring to me. At first I thought the metal was scaffolding, but after inspection the metal is actually decorative. I love that they keep the integrity of the original design and gave it a modern face-lift. Also, the fact that you can see both original and modern at the same time is a nice touch.



Classic Notre Dame doesn't get old either. The detail and craftsmanship is breathtaking!

No comments: